In no particular order:
- A dark chocolate (75% cacao) Occumare bar from the Mast Brothers in Brooklyn made with Oregon-grown roasted hazelnuts from Freddie Guy;
- Warm, sugar-dusted, doughnuts with whipped cream on the side while waiting for our table at the Tabard Inn;
- Dessert wine from Azienda Agricola Giorgio Colutta in Friuli-Venezia Giulia made from 100% Picolit Grapes;
- Fresh Peekytoe crab from Maine;
- Citra Wet-Hopped Cask-Conditioned Pale Ale from Troegs microbrewery in Hershey PA;
- Wood-grillied scallions with Romesco Sauce;
- François Chidaine Montlouissur Loire Clos du Breuil 2007, 100% organic Chenin Blanc with cured and smoked charcuterie.